Acreage: 9.01 ±
APN: 155-170-091 (8.08 acres) & 004-002-005 (additional .93 ac parcel)
School District: Carpinteria, Aliso Elementary
Site Improvements: Gated Community; Paved; Electric, Cable, Telephone at site; 1.5 inch water meter from Carpinteria Water District; Fire hydrant in place.
Offered at $4,000,000
This incredible 9-acre level parcel in the gated and exclusive Rancho Monte Alegre offers expansive ocean and mountain views. The proposed house and barn have been designed by Shubin + Donaldson with the building pad for the primary residence and for the barn having been cleared and designated. A new 50-gallon-per-minute well has been installed, along with a 1.5-inch domestic water meter from Carpinteria Water District. The fire hydrant is in place, and the conduit for electrical, cable and telephone have been brought to the property line. The property is planted with approximately 6-acres of Avocados that are three-years-old and are flourishing under watchful eyes.
This beautiful land borders a wonderful riparian corridor, with access to 2,800 acres of deeded open space, hiking and riding trails. This parcel is ready for its new owner to build their dream. For those who enjoy riding or hiking, this is THE place to be.
- Well that produces 50-gpm
- Riparian water rights from Santa Monica Creek
- New split-rail fence
- Installed fire hydrant
- 1.5-inch domestic water meter
- Approximately 700 Haas avocado trees (3-years-old)
- The grading for 100 X 200 riding arena has been completed
- The grading for barn has been completed
- House plans: 7,500 sq.ft. 4-bedrooms, 4.5 baths, with media room and office designed by Shubin + Donaldson
- Barn plans for: 6-stalls (12 X 16), 1,200 sq.ft. apartment, 2-car garage, tack room & feed room
- 1-acre riparian habitat on west side of property with a seasonal creek